BOO! INCOME TAXES
Did I scare you? Thought so. Today is HALLOWEEN and good god has this holiday gotten a whole lot scarier with age. Ghosts and monsters have nothing on student loans and cellulite. We're counting down the scariest parts of being an adult so BUCKLE UP BABY AND PREPARE TO BE SPOOKED.
1. Being Ghosted
Sooo I thought we like, had something?
2. Looking at your paycheck after the taxes have been taken out
3. Seeing your Ex when you look like shit
4. Student Loans
5. Getting a call back after your pap smear. (Spoiler Alert: You have HPV)
6. Being caught on Instagram when your boss walks by
7. Finding a spider in your apartment and realizing YOU have to be the one to take care of it
8. When your check engine light comes on
10. Meeting up with someone from a dating app and realizing they look NOTHING like their profile picture
11. The realization that your eggs are dying at an alarming rate
12. Being called on in a meeting you weren't paying attention in
13. Running into someone you know and don't want to talk to in public
14. When your parents start trying to set you up on dates
15. Making your own Dentist/Doctors appointment.
17. When you make a decent salary and have NOTHING to show for it after rent, bills and that one brunch you went to last weekend.
18. Getting Fired
19. Realizing you're late
20. Waking up naturally on a weekday and realizing you slept through your alarm
Sorry for the nightmares