We’re in the home stretch of 2020 and I don’t know about you, but I feel freakin exhausted. We’re talking about BURNOUT this week, and if you're feeling a little lethargic or unmotivated, chances are you need this episode just as much as I do! Our guest this week is Jesse Israel, a former record label executive turned Founder of the Mass Meditation Movement “The Big Quiet”. He is ALSO a speaker who just got off Oprah’s 2020 Vision Tour (NBD) and has SUCH a cool story of battling burnout at an early age and how he has learned to manage stress and anxiety in a healthier way
We’re going to talk about the signs of burnout, what its actually doing to your brain, your body, your sex drive, your sleep cycle (49:40) And we’re going to talk about some big AND small things you can do every day to help overcome burnout, stress and exhaustion (53:00)
Want more from our guests?
Some Additional Resources we talked about!
- The Big Quiet 101: Virtual Meditation Course
- Check out Jesse’s Guided Meditation with Audible Originals
- Mediation-Curious? Try a 5 minute free guided meditation HERE
- Headspace (see below for a discount code!)
Oooh Stay Connected with me too!
- BKP Instagram: @BigKidproblems
- Sarah’s personal IG: @SarahaMerrill_
- Website: www.TheBigKidProblems.com!
- Want to chat about the episode or just talk about YOUR BigKidProblems? Join the Secret Facebook Group HERE!
BIG Thank you to our Episode Sponsors!
Drink delicious wine and do good at the same time! For an extra $10 off your order, use BKP10 at onehopewine.com/bkp
Meditation made easy! For a FREE One month trial (!!) with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation, just head to headspace.com/bigkid
Get on the bidet bandwagon! Get 10% off at HelloTushy.com/BIGKID