After suffering from an earth-shattering breakup, Amy Chan had to learn how to pick up the pieces. After years of research and practicing various healing practices, Amy began a “Breakup Bootcamp” retreat to help women going through similar pain. After helping hundreds of women, Amy has turned her findings into a MUCH anticipated book that comes out this week! Breakup Bootcamp: The Science of Rewiring Your Heart.
We go through a mini-bootcamp in today’s episode and we take a close look at our dating patterns and our attachment styles to get an understanding of why we date the people we do and how we act in relationships. We’ll talk about why some of us can’t help but to pick the wrong ones over and over again, how to re-open your heart if you’ve been burned before, dating mistakes that scare off potential partners, how to stop fixating on past relationships AND most importantly, how to get back in the game.
Want more from our guests?
- Instagram @MissAmyChan
- Learn more about Renew Breakup Bootcamp HERE
- We’ve added Amy Chan’s book “Breakup Bootcamp” to the BigKidProblems Amazon List!
Oooh Stay Connected with me too!
- BKP Instagram: @BigKidproblems
- Sarah’s personal IG: @SarahaMerrill_
- Website: www.TheBigKidProblems.com
- Want to chat about the episode or just talk about YOUR BigKidProblems? Join the Secret Facebook Group HERE!
Big THANK YOU to our Episode Sponsors!
Helix Sleep: Awarded the #1 best overall mattress pick of 2020 by GQ and Wired Magazine and we have up to 200 dollars off all mattress orders AND two free pillows when you head to HelixSleep.com/bigkid!
Third Love: Take the quiz and find the perfect bra for you! Get 10% off your first order at Thirdlove.com/BKP