In honor of Earth Day this week we are diving into a topic many of us would like to ignore: Environmental Instability. Problems like plastics, pollution and overpopulation can be overwhelming (and a bit of a drag, tbh) but thats why I have my real life friend and Environmental advocate, Tony Verutti, in the house this week to help break down what's going on, why we should care and what WE can do about it. Because we WILL be seeing some drastic side effects in our lifetime, and just like doing our taxes last minute, it's a Big Kid Problem that can’t be ignored.
Want more from our guests?
- Instagram @tonyverutti @Parley.TV
- Parley Website: https://www.parley.tv/#fortheoceans
- Get Involved! https://www.parley.tv/engage
- Shop Parley! Each product helps clean up marine plastics (Psst we’ll be giving away a bag this week on @Bigkidproblems!)
Here are a bunch of awesome resources to dive in deeper after this episode!
- The Parley Air Pledge
- Read more about Plastics & Women’s Health
- Follow these IG accounts for a daily dose of info in your IG feed! @Parley.TV, @chicksforclimate, @greenpeace, @thezerowasteguide
Want to Lower your Environmental Footprint? Here’s a few awesome brands doing cool sh*t
Kitchen and household:
- The Earthling Co
- Osea Malibu (The CEO has been on our show! Episode #59!
- Personal Care Detox Starter Kit
- Rothy’s! Stylish Products made from Marine Plastics
Oh hey, stay connected with me too!
- BKP IG: @BigKidproblems
- Sarah’s personal IG: @SarahaMerrill_
- Find the Blog, Merch and much more: www.TheBigKidProblems.com
- Want to chat about the episode or just talk about YOUR BigKidProblems? Join the Secret Facebook Group HERE!
Big Thank you to our Episode Sponsors!
Ritual: You deserve to know what’s in your multivitamin! Start your ritual today and get 10% off during your first 3 months! ritual.com/BIGKID
Butcher Box: Your new favorite monthly subscription! Get a FREE Essentials Bundle in your first box at ButcherBox.com/BKP